80W LED Beam moving head with a sharp 2.5-degree beam, motorized focus, two prims wheels and a built-in frost filter for wash effects.
The Focus Beam LED, a complimentary fixture to the other Focus Series moving heads, uses a powerful 80W LED engine to produce a powerful, 7400K, 2.5-degree beam from an advanced optical system. This fixture features motorized focus, two prism effects (rotatable 8-facet Circular and rotatable 6-facet Linear), and it has a built-in in frost filter for wash effects.
There are a variety of control options on the Focus Beam LED such as: DMX & RDM protocol, a variety of dimming modes, fine pan and fine tilt options, and adjustable gamma and LED refresh rate settings. There is an on-board function display with 5 touch buttons making it easy to dial in custom settings.
The Focus Beam LED offers 13 dichroic colors plus white, and has 15 fixed GOBOs plus open and a GOBO shake effect.
There is a convenient USB port on the rear panel used to update firmware. The fixture has locking Seetronic In/Out connections to daisy chain power, and 3-pin DMX In/Out to link data. The fixture is compact and lightweight suitable for fixed installations or temporary, mobile event applications.
• 80W Cool White LED Engine
• 2.5° Beam Angle
• Color Temperature: 7400K
• 50,000 Hour Average LED Life
• Control Protocol: DMX & RDM
• DMX Modes: 2 (16 & 18)
• Dim Modes: 6 Presets (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural, Theatre & Stage 2)
• Dim Speed control (0.1~10 Seconds)
• Dimming: 0 - 100%
• Strobe & pulse control
• Motorized Focus
• Linear Frost 0-100% (Wash effect)
• 2 Prisms: 6 & 8 Facet, Indexable and Rotatable
• USB firmware update port
• Adjustable LED Refresh Rates (900~25k Hz)
• Adjustable Gamma Settings (1.0-2.8)
• With Wired Digital Communication Network
• Display: Touch display with 5-button touch menu
• 13 dichroic colors + white
• Metal wheel with 15 fixed GOBOs + Open
• GOBO shake effect
• Prism Wheel 1: Rotatable 8-facet Circular
• Prism Wheel 2: Rotatable 6-facet Linear
• Prism Indexing with overlay feature
• Control Modes: DMX512, RDM & Stand Alone Internal Programs
• 2 DMX Channel Modes: 16 & 18 channels
• 16-Bit Pan, Tilt & Dimmer control
• DMX Connections: 3-pin Locking XLR In & Out
• Power Connections: Seetronic Locking Power In & Out
• Pan & Pan Fine: 630 degrees
• Tilt & Tilt Fine: 270 degrees
• Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing)
• Maximum Power Consumption: 136W @ 120V
• Daisy chain: 15 units @ 120V; 30 units @ 230V
Dimensions & Weight:
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.96" x 6.85" x 17.61" / 278x174x447mm
• Weight: 27 lbs. (12.25 kg)
• 2x Omega Brackets
• 1x Seetronic Power Locking Power Cable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
American Audio APX12 GO BT
12-inch, 2-way battery powered 200W active loudspeaker with LCD display, MP3 playback, Bluetooth and FM tuner. Includes UHF handheld mic and wireless remote to control volume and track selection.
ADJ Stinger star - BlowOut Specials
High Output 3 FX in 1: Moonflower, Strobe/Chase and Laser effect with 6 x 3W RGBWA+UV LED’s + 8 x 1W RGBA LED’s + Red & Green Lasers
Active 12-inch 2-way
The QSC K.2 Series™ represents the best-inclass loudspeaker for today’s demanding audio professionals.
Direct Radiating 18-inch Subwoofer
The KS118 is a very high output active subwoofer producing impressive low frequencies for mobile entertainers