The DMX Operator 384 is a 19-inch rack mount controller that controls both DMX and Midi. it will control up to 384 channels of DMX, and it features 30 programmable scene banks (240 total programmable scenes), 12 programmable chases and an assignable joystick.
The DMX Operator 384 is a 19-inch rack mount DMX hardware controller for lighting effects that are compatible with DMX protocol. It also doubles as a Midi trigger devise. It will control up to 12 fixtures what 32 DMX channels each (384 total channels). There are 30 programmable scene banks with 240 total programmable scenes.
The DMX Operator 384 features an assignable joystick for better programming control, 8 control faders with 4 channel banks, a fog machine trigger (compatible with specific ADJ Foggers).
• 2 controllers in 1 (DMX and Midi controller)
• 12 Fixtures- 32 DMX channels each, 384 total channels
• 30 programmable scene banks- 240 total programmable scenes
• 12 programmable chases
• 8 control faders x 4 channel banks
• Assignable Joystick
• Speed and Fade faders
• Built-in microphone or Line level RCA audio input for music trigger
• MIDI input for scene, chase or blackout trigger
• Tap Sync button for chase speed over-ride
• Fog Machine input and trigger button (For use with ADJ VF1300 only)
• Blackout button
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
American Audio APX12 GO BT
12-inch, 2-way battery powered 200W active loudspeaker with LCD display, MP3 playback, Bluetooth and FM tuner. Includes UHF handheld mic and wireless remote to control volume and track selection.
ADJ Stinger star - BlowOut Specials
High Output 3 FX in 1: Moonflower, Strobe/Chase and Laser effect with 6 x 3W RGBWA+UV LED’s + 8 x 1W RGBA LED’s + Red & Green Lasers
Active 12-inch 2-way
The QSC K.2 Series™ represents the best-inclass loudspeaker for today’s demanding audio professionals.
Direct Radiating 18-inch Subwoofer
The KS118 is a very high output active subwoofer producing impressive low frequencies for mobile entertainers